A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raman Popli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raman Popli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raman Popli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Popli graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Popli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Southwestern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raman Inder Popli MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raman I. Popli practice?
- Dr. Raman Popli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raman Popli practices Internal Medicine near McHenry, IL.
See McHenry Internists.