inactive

Raman Puri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 6th, 2016
Dr. Puri is a great doctor. He listens to the patient and is very caring and dedicated. He cares about his patients and goes above and beyond, to give them the best care!

June 30th, 2014
Dr. Puri is the WORST doctor I have ever encountered. His nurse is pretty bad too. He doesn't acknowledge your concerns and he is very disrespectful. For example, I was not even done with my questions and he already had his hand on the door knob cause he wanted to finish the consult. That's Awful!!! Don't waist your time with this "Doctor".

February 4th, 2013
Dr. Raman Puri
Our Family thinks he is an excellent Doctor. He is always very concerned, courteous, listens to what we have to say and he is not one of those Doctors that makes you come in for an office call, just to get a new prescription. That is a plus in my book, when we live 70 miles away. He has really helped us with our handicapped daughter tremendously. We have made him our primary physician for myself, my husband, and our daughter. We are very pleased with him.

July 25th, 2012
Nursing staff
Dr. Puri's nurse is terrible. She is unprofessional, she is slow, and she is just not good at her job. She botched the ordering of tests, making follow up appointments, and she flat out will not listen to patients.