Dr. Raman Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Buffalo, NY

January 28th, 2013
Mean and rude
So my regular doctor was sick so I had to go to him for my strep throat. So when I go into the exam room I lay down on the bed and he says very rude "Why are laying down" and then he says "if you don't take your medicine I will tell your doctor." very rudley I personally would not go there again.

April 1st, 2012
I have been going to dr Patel all my life and I'm 14. He is a great doctor and knows how to help people and he's caring, passionate, and just a nice guy. He's always there for me.

January 30th, 2012
My kids have been going to Dr. Patel since my oldest was 5. I have always been very satisfied with him. My kids like him so much that my older girls ages 22 and 24 are still going to him. He is very compassionate and puts the kids at ease. They are all very comfortable with him.

September 18th, 2011
Horrible Doctor
I went to Dr. Patel for 16 years of my life. He always diagnosed me with the same problem, and always prescribed the same medications. I often questioned if he really knew what he was doing. His staff was always rude, and seemed as if they had better things to do. They would even call and scream if I was late for an appointment. I don't recommend their office, and don't leave your kids alone with him in the examination room.

February 8th, 2011
Best Pediatrician in area
We started going to Dr. Patel on the suggestion of neighbors and we have not been disappointed.He is very caring with the kids.He is hilarious and is always playful.Our general feeling is that he loves being a Pediatric doc.

July 5th, 2010
Great Doctor
He's a great doctor and overall very good man. Been taking 3 kids there for over 15 years and never had a problem of any sort. Plenty of free parking, almost instant appointments, excellent medical care, always reachable, no rushing through appointments, excellent rapport with kids, hardly ever a wait -- very good scheduling. Best thing: He can correctly diagnose the condition and prescribe the least harmful remedy which works the first time so endless unnecessary follow up is not an issue. You can tell he really likes his patients.