A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raman Ravishankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravishankar graduated from Chengalpattu Medical College.
Dr. Ravishankar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Crozer Taylor Springfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raman Ravishankar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raman Ravishankar practice?
- Dr. Raman Ravishankar has 1 office location.
Dr. Raman Ravishankar practices Adult Medicine near Chester, PA.
See Chester Family Physicians.