A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raman Ravishankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravishankar
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ravishankar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravishankar graduated from Chengalpattu Medical College.
Dr. Ravishankar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer Taylor Springfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raman Ravishankar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raman Ravishankar practice?
- Dr. Raman Ravishankar has 1 office location.
Dr. Raman Ravishankar practices Adult Medicine near Chester, PA.
See Chester Family Physicians.