A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raman Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raman Sood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raman Sood, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Sood has 12 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans