A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raman Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raman Sood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raman Sood, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sood has 12 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raman Sood BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raman Sood practice?
- Dr. Raman Sood has 1 office location.
Dr. Raman Sood practices Medical Oncology near Dunkirk, NY.
See Dunkirk Oncologists.