A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raman Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raman Sood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raman Sood, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sood has 12 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raman Sood BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raman Sood practice?
- Dr. Raman Sood has 1 office location.
Dr. Raman Sood practices Medical Oncology near Dunkirk, NY.
See Dunkirk Oncologists.