Overall Review

3.3

October 10th, 2016
Miserable location and staff
Dr. Tuli could be an expert family physician but her office and the staff working with her are miserable. If the doctor is comfortable working in this circumstances, I really don't recommending her.

September 26th, 2016
PATIENT
Provides excellent treatment for years especially preventive

July 29th, 2016
Great Doctor and Staff!

May 2nd, 2016
Nadia the nurse practitioner is amazing

April 19th, 2016
Professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. So glad I found her!

March 23rd, 2016
That is the only Doctor I have seen and am satisfied with her service, She is accurate and she follow up

May 6th, 2015
stinky office
I've been going to doctor tuli for about 6months really dont care for her love anita..yes staff is horrible the young tall African American girl rude nasty...the guy takes blood has lost my results both times ive had it done there...the main receptionist very nice..place is dirty very ????

January 12th, 2015
Great!
I have horrible headaches. I have seen several doctors, done 2 MRI's, and tested my eyes. I have been told I have migraines, but nobody has actually come up with a solution. Dr. Tulli was the first doctor to take the time to actually ask questions and take a different approach and realized my headaches were actually tension headaches that come from stress. She is the first doctor in 6 years to offer actual help and relief. I do think her staff is a bit unprofessional. When I made my appointment I told them Initially that I wanted blood work done and when I got there, I'm guessing the lady that I made the appointment with didn't make a note of that, so I had to reschedule. I requested blood work to be done for everything and when I got my results, I found out that only partial blood work was done. Her assistant that called me in the room and took my vitals had on street clothes that I thought was completely inappropriate. I think if the doctor got new staff, it would be a big improvement because the doctor knows her stuff and was very professional and genuinely concerned at making the very best effort to find a solution to my problems.

September 27th, 2013
Worst doctor ever!
Worst doctor ever very close minded to your situation told her I had pain left shoulder kept popping out since 09 told me I didn't look like was in pain. I sat in the room for 25 mins waiting for to check me out. She came and oh! No one told you was here. Meanwhile I heard her segueing with some else about their pain. She doesn't care very ignorant she only give good treatment to her Indian people you can barely understand this lady . If your American you have no chance getting good treatment here. Lady is a racist don't believe me go to her waste your day.

May 29th, 2013
ms
Dr. Tuli is amazing, she really knows her stuff and her staff are wonderful also.

February 2nd, 2013
Incompetent
My doctor quit taking Care First, forcing me to find a new doctor. I came in with a full cervical MRI and the printed report. Among a laundry list of problems, the worst was severe spinal stenosis from C3 thru C7. I experienced the same treatment the other 2 posters described: she was rude, did not listen, and was completely ignorant of what severe spinal stenosis was: she claimed it was completely muscular. In reality, and had she taken the time to listen, and let me show her my MRI, she would have seen that bone spurs are directly embedded in my spine in 13 places; the worst being C3 thru C7. I tried to explain that I was unable to sleep the entire night, as the knives in my back (bone spurs) woke me up. He recommendation: a sleep study. I'm not kidding. To compound this outrageous recommendation: in 1996, I had sleep apnea surgery. Imagine: a sleep study for someone who is being wakened by severe pain, and who has already had the corrective surgery for sleep apnea. The arrogance she displays, in light of her ignorance of subjects she claims expertise in, is eye-opening.

February 1st, 2013
DON'T GO
The rudest, nastiest and most uncaring so called doctor I have ever seen.