Dr. Raman Tuli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raman Tuli?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Raman Tuli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2017

RECEPTIONIST IS RUDE

THEIR RECEPTIONIST(TAMARRA) IS VERY RUDE, DOESNT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND PLAIN ENGLISH. SHE IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL, ARROGANT, AND NEED SOME TRAINING FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

April 8th, 2017

Dr Tuli

My husband has been a patient of Dr Tuli at the Chevy Chase Manor Care for four years now. Because he is unable mentally to submit a review, it is impotant that I do, and I must say that I don't know what we would have done without Dr. Tuli's care, professionalism and expertise. He is one of the rare victims who had an encephalitic resonse to West Nile Virus, and her care of him has made all the difference in his being alive and as well as he possibly could be from this illness. We are extremely grateful to her and continue to value her care every day!

October 10th, 2016

Miserable location and staff

Dr. Tuli could be an expert family physician but her office and the staff working with her are miserable. If the doctor is comfortable working in this circumstances, I really don't recommending her.

September 26th, 2016

PATIENT

Provides excellent treatment for years especially preventive

July 29th, 2016

Great Doctor and Staff!

May 2nd, 2016

Nadia the nurse practitioner is amazing

April 19th, 2016

Professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. So glad I found her!

March 23rd, 2016

That is the only Doctor I have seen and am satisfied with her service, She is accurate and she follow up

May 6th, 2015

stinky office

I've been going to doctor tuli for about 6months really dont care for her love anita..yes staff is horrible the young tall African American girl rude nasty...the guy takes blood has lost my results both times ive had it done there...the main receptionist very nice..place is dirty very ????

January 12th, 2015

Great!

I have horrible headaches. I have seen several doctors, done 2 MRI's, and tested my eyes. I have been told I have migraines, but nobody has actually come up with a solution. Dr. Tulli was the first doctor to take the time to actually ask questions and take a different approach and realized my headaches were actually tension headaches that come from stress. She is the first doctor in 6 years to offer actual help and relief. I do think her staff is a bit unprofessional. When I made my appointment I told them Initially that I wanted blood work done and when I got there, I'm guessing the lady that I made the appointment with didn't make a note of that, so I had to reschedule. I requested blood work to be done for everything and when I got my results, I found out that only partial blood work was done. Her assistant that called me in the room and took my vitals had on street clothes that I thought was completely inappropriate. I think if the doctor got new staff, it would be a big improvement because the doctor knows her stuff and was very professional and genuinely concerned at making the very best effort to find a solution to my problems.

September 27th, 2013

Worst doctor ever!

Worst doctor ever very close minded to your situation told her I had pain left shoulder kept popping out since 09 told me I didn't look like was in pain. I sat in the room for 25 mins waiting for to check me out. She came and oh! No one told you was here. Meanwhile I heard her segueing with some else about their pain. She doesn't care very ignorant she only give good treatment to her Indian people you can barely understand this lady . If your American you have no chance getting good treatment here. Lady is a racist don't believe me go to her waste your day.

May 29th, 2013

ms

Dr. Tuli is amazing, she really knows her stuff and her staff are wonderful also.