A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raman Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raman Verma, Internist, Family Practitioner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Verma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District HealthCare System
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raman Verma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raman Verma practice?
- Dr. Raman Verma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raman Verma practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians and Visalia Internists.