A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raman Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raman Verma, Internist, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Verma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District HealthCare System
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raman Verma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raman Verma practice?
- Dr. Raman Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Raman Verma practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors and Visalia Internists.