Internist, Family Practitioner

5128 W Cypress Ave
Visalia, CA 93277
559-713-1111
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Terrible doctor, misdiagnosed, rude staff.  |  show details
by Sally on Feb 24th, 2014

This doctor was rude, condescending and unethical. He misdiagnosed me, refused to refer me to a specialist for testing and tried to convince me to take heavy narcotics instead of getting the testing I needed to determine the source of my pain. He constantly made jokes about how a medicine MUST be good since its on TV, in response to my inquiries about side-affects and he prescribed me medicine that conflicted with existing medication he had already prescribed me. When I brought this to his attention, he became sarcastic and told me its the stupid pharmaceutical companies who write that stuff and to not pay any attention to it. He only wants to keep you coming into his office to pay for office visits and for him to bill your insurance company. He won't refer you for appropriate testing/diagnosis. His staff will ignore you when you ask questions or make a request. They will often not even say good bye or have a nice day.

|  Very Unprofessional  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

At the last visit we where led into a dirty room with old dried blood smeared on the floor. Within minutes of the Dr. coming into the room he gets a phone call, puts his hand up saying "one moment" and not only answers the phone durning our examine he completes the whole call right in the examine room while sitting with us. This happened twice within 5 minutes ? We will never go back.

Doctor's Response

i tried to answer the phone from another doctor as i did not wanted them to feel left out,so i answered in the room as fast as i could.

|  Mr. Lost Patient  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

Avoid this Dr...only interested in making money...by referals...and more test...most of the Drs are just like him..

Doctor's Response

i do not make money by referrals. it is done to have better quality of care