A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raman Vij:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raman Vij is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vij
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vij Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raman Vij, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vij graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Vij has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cathedral Healthcare System
- Kessler Inpatient Rehabilitation - East Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raman Vij BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Raman Vij practice?
- Dr. Raman Vij has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raman Vij practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saddle Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Saddle Brook Physiatrists.