A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramana Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramana Jones is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramana Shequita Jones MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ramana S. Jones practice?
- Dr. Ramana Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramana Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.