A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramana Chitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitti graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chitti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Beacon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramana Moorthy V Chitti MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramana M. Chitti practice?
- Dr. Ramana Chitti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramana Chitti practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Valhalla Radiologists.