A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramana Chitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chitti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chitti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitti graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chitti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Beacon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramana Moorthy V Chitti MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramana M. Chitti practice?
- Dr. Ramana Chitti has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramana Chitti practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Oncologists and Valhalla Radiologists.