A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramana Muthyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthyala
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muthyala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramana Muthyala, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthyala graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Muthyala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramana B Muthyala MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramana B. Muthyala practice?
- Dr. Ramana Muthyala has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramana Muthyala practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Radiologists.