A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramana Muthyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthyala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muthyala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramana Muthyala, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthyala graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Muthyala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramana B Muthyala MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramana B. Muthyala practice?
- Dr. Ramana Muthyala has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramana Muthyala practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Radiologists.