Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Womens Health Consultants of Alabama
300 N College St
Greenville, AL 36037
334-382-1015
Locations and availability (2)

|  A truly exceptionial doctor!  |  show details
by Jenna W on Apr 5th, 2014

Doctor Puppala has the best bedside manner of any physician I've ever encountered. He was kind and informative and expressed genuine concern about my welfare. I was back at school a week after my oophorectomy and my scars are nearly undetectable. Dr. Puppala checked in with me and my family frequently before and after my procedure to ensure that we always knew what was happening and felt at ease. He's new to our hospital here at Fort Leonard Wood, and I personally hope he chooses to stay and continue providing excellent care to our community.

|  Mr.  |  show details
by !!! on Apr 18th, 2013

Just Amazing!!!

|  Great job  |  show details
by Donna Graham on Mar 27th, 2013

You are the most personable doctor I have met. I thank you for making my surgery experience comfortable and informational. Thank you for always taking time to explain everything a asked. Would recommend you to every woman looking for an OBGYN doctor. Thank you again.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

To Dr. Puppala I was Shirley Blackburn and not just another patient. I was very disappointed when I found out he left Greenville. If you see this Dr. Puppala pease call me.

|  Truly the best doctor I have ever met  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

Dr. Puppala took better care of me than any doctor I have ever met. He removed a huge ovarian tumor from me that was growing for awhile. He fixed my old scar and it looks almost 100% better and I can barely see it. Dr. Puppala also made sure my diabetes was under great control and always checked in on me to make sure I was healing right. I can't believe we have a doc this smart and caring in our city. Thank you Dr. P!

|  exceptional doctor  |  show details
by Angela Kemp on Aug 22nd, 2009

Dr. Puppala, you really took good care of me. I appreciate the patience, and caring you gave me. You are truly an exceptional doctor. Glad you came to Greenville, Al

|  The best doctor I've ever met!!!  |  show details
by Maria G. on Aug 8th, 2008

Dr. Puppala truly took the time to listen to all of my concerns. He never made me feel rushed, even if there was a waiting room full of patients. He figured out why my friend couldn't get pregnant after 6 miscarriages when no other doctor could. Now she has a beautiful baby boy. When my aunt had lost her insurance and needed a hysterectomy because of heavy bleeding and fibroids, other doctors told her to just take some birth control pills and "follow-up" with someone else in 3 months. We took her to Dr. Puppala, and her treated her with dignity. He performed a laparoscopic hysterectomy on her, and she went home the same evening, and was able to go back to work in 2 weeks. I'm glad Dr. Puppala is my doctor because he can bring the latest technology to the community that other doctors can't. It's well worth the wait to see Dr. Puppala.