Dr. Ramana Puppala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramana Puppala?

January 18th, 2015

Excellent experience

I am so happy with my results. He checked in with me often to make sure everything was okay. I went to him because he IS the best, and I don't regret it.

January 2nd, 2015

Outstanding doctor

Very gentle and kind doctor. He is really detailed and thorough. Brilliant doctor and excellent surgeon (I can barely see my scar). Definitely would recommend to my friends and family.

August 27th, 2014

Great Army Doc!

Dr. Puppala is a fabulous OB/GYN! He has recently provided me with prenatal and postnatal care, as well as delivered my baby at the hospital on Fort Leonard Wood. He consistently went above and beyond to ensure that no symptom or concern went unaddressed. Additionally, he was always happy to thoroughly explain medical terms and procedures in a way that I could understand. The General Leonard Wood Hospital community is lucky to have you practicing there. Thank you for my care and, most important, the delivery of my healthy baby boy!

April 6th, 2014

A truly exceptionial doctor!

Doctor Puppala has the best bedside manner of any physician I've ever encountered. He was kind and informative and expressed genuine concern about my welfare. I was back at school a week after my oophorectomy and my scars are nearly undetectable. Dr. Puppala checked in with me and my family frequently before and after my procedure to ensure that we always knew what was happening and felt at ease. He's new to our hospital here at Fort Leonard Wood, and I personally hope he chooses to stay and continue providing excellent care to our community.

April 18th, 2013

Mr.

Just Amazing!!!

March 28th, 2013

Great job

You are the most personable doctor I have met. I thank you for making my surgery experience comfortable and informational. Thank you for always taking time to explain everything a asked. Would recommend you to every woman looking for an OBGYN doctor. Thank you again.

February 11th, 2011

Truly the best doctor I have ever met

Dr. Puppala took better care of me than any doctor I have ever met. He removed a huge ovarian tumor from me that was growing for awhile. He fixed my old scar and it looks almost 100% better and I can barely see it. Dr. Puppala also made sure my diabetes was under great control and always checked in on me to make sure I was healing right. I can't believe we have a doc this smart and caring in our city. Thank you Dr. P!

August 22nd, 2009

exceptional doctor

Dr. Puppala, you really took good care of me. I appreciate the patience, and caring you gave me. You are truly an exceptional doctor. Glad you came to Greenville, Al

August 8th, 2008

The best doctor I've ever met!!!

Dr. Puppala truly took the time to listen to all of my concerns. He never made me feel rushed, even if there was a waiting room full of patients. He figured out why my friend couldn't get pregnant after 6 miscarriages when no other doctor could. Now she has a beautiful baby boy. When my aunt had lost her insurance and needed a hysterectomy because of heavy bleeding and fibroids, other doctors told her to just take some birth control pills and "follow-up" with someone else in 3 months. We took her to Dr. Puppala, and her treated her with dignity. He performed a laparoscopic hysterectomy on her, and she went home the same evening, and was able to go back to work in 2 weeks. I'm glad Dr. Puppala is my doctor because he can bring the latest technology to the community that other doctors can't. It's well worth the wait to see Dr. Puppala.

September 20th, 2017