A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanadharao Pamulapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanadharao Pamulapati is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanadharao Pamulapati, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamulapati graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Pamulapati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
- Knox Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanadharao Rao Pamulapati MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ramanadharao R. Pamulapati practice?
- Dr. Ramanadharao Pamulapati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramanadharao Pamulapati practices Urology near Mount Vernon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Coshocton, OH and Chardon, OH.
See Mount Vernon Urologists.