A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanadharao Pamulapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanadharao Pamulapati is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pamulapati
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pamulapati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanadharao Pamulapati, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamulapati graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Pamulapati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
- Knox Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanadharao Rao Pamulapati MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ramanadharao R. Pamulapati practice?
- Dr. Ramanadharao Pamulapati has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramanadharao Pamulapati practices Urology near Mount Vernon, OH.
See Mount Vernon Urologists.