A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanarao Mettu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanarao Mettu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanarao Mettu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mettu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Mettu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcdowell Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Pikeville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanarao Venkata Mettu MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramanarao V. Mettu practice?
- Dr. Ramanarao Mettu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramanarao Mettu practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Internists, Pikeville Pulmonologists, and Pikeville Sleep Medicine Doctors.