A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanashree Gummakonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanashree Gummakonda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gummakonda
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gummakonda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanashree Gummakonda, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gummakonda graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Gummakonda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanashree Venkata Gummakonda MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramanashree V. Gummakonda practice?
- Dr. Ramanashree Gummakonda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramanashree Gummakonda practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Geriatric Doctors.