A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanashree Gummakonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanashree Gummakonda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gummakonda
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gummakonda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanashree Gummakonda, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gummakonda graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Gummakonda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanashree Venkata Gummakonda MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramanashree V. Gummakonda practice?
- Dr. Ramanashree Gummakonda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramanashree Gummakonda practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Geriatric Doctors.