Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramanath Dukkipati
Dr. Ramanath Dukkipati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northridge, CA, with another office in Torrance, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dukkipati is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Memorial Hospital of Gardena and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center San Pedro. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramanath Dukkipati has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ramanath Dukkipati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northridge, CA.
Dr. Draupadi Talreja
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Northridge, CA 0 mi47
Dr. Allan Shook
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Northridge, CA 0.04 mi44
Dr. Jean Hawkins
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Northridge, CA 0.04 mi38