A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanathan Muthaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanathan Muthaiah, Internal Medicine & Primary Care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanathan Muthaiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthaiah graduated from Tirunelveli Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muthaiah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanathan Muthaiah MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramanathan Muthaiah practice?
- Dr. Ramanathan Muthaiah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramanathan Muthaiah practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.