A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanathan Padmanaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanathan Padmanaban is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Padmanaban graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Padmanaban has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanathan Padmanaban MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramanathan Padmanaban practice?
- Dr. Ramanathan Padmanaban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramanathan Padmanaban practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Logan, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Williamson, WV.
See Logan Orthopedic Surgeons.