A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanathan Padmanaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanathan Padmanaban is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padmanaban
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Padmanaban Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Padmanaban graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Padmanaban has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanathan Padmanaban MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramanathan Padmanaban practice?
- Dr. Ramanathan Padmanaban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramanathan Padmanaban practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Logan, WV.
Additional practice locations include: South Williamson, KY.
See Logan Surgeons.