Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

20 Hospital Dr
Logan, WV 25601
304-831-2525
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Unbelievable  |  show details
by Eric J. on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr. is a f*ckin' d*ckheaded son of a b*tch that doesn't know what he's doing. I was in a car accident and knew I had a pinched nerve in my back, he didn't wanna give me a script for an M.R.I., guess he thought I was making up my symptoms, even though he could clearly see from an X-ray that the disc in my back had disc space narrowing. I asked him if my disc is compressed, if there is any possiblity that it could be pinching off a nerve, and he said no, I've been doing this for 30 some yrs, I kniw what I'm talking about. I told him apparently u don't. He finally gave me the script for an MRI and when it came back, it showed 3 bad discover, all dried up(dissication), 2 bulged, and 1 protruding(l5-s1). And as we was looking at the MRI, I was asked him about the bottom disc(l5-s1) and he said, "oh that, that ain't no disc right there", I asked him if he was sure, he said yeah. I had to ask him 4x before he realized that it is a disc. I thought about telling him he needs to go back to school and learn his sh*t, but I didn't. And the whole time he treated me(even after seeing my mri) he wrote me migraine medicine(fiorcet) for back pain. A couple of months before the accident, my girlfriend seen him for a sprained wrist and gave her lortab 7.5, and all he gave me was fiorcet. I would rather have 2 sprained ankles with 2 broke legs and 2 sprained wrist and 2 broke arms then to have sciatica and arthritis in my back. That's how much pain I'm in and it's constant.

|  show details
Apr 16th, 2010

He is an excellent physician who is very accommodating.