Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

2.5

Unbelievable show details Unbelievable
by Eric J. on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr. is a f*ckin' d*ckheaded son of a b*tch that doesn't know what he's doing. I was in a car accident and knew I had a pinched nerve in my back, he didn't wanna give me a script for an M.R.I., guess he thought I was making up my symptoms, even though he could clearly see from an X-ray that the disc in my back had disc space narrowing. I asked him if my disc is compressed, if there is any possiblity that it could be pinching off a nerve, and he said no, I've been doing this for 30 some yrs, I kniw what I'm talking about. I told him apparently u don't. He finally gave me the script for an MRI and when it came back, it showed 3 bad discover, all dried up(dissication), 2 bulged, and 1 protruding(l5-s1). And as we was looking at the MRI, I was asked him about the bottom disc(l5-s1) and he said, "oh that, that ain't no disc right there", I asked him if he was sure, he said yeah. I had to ask him 4x before he realized that it is a disc. I thought about telling him he needs to go back to school and learn his sh*t, but I didn't. And the whole time he treated me(even after seeing my mri) he wrote me migraine medicine(fiorcet) for back pain. A couple of months before the accident, my girlfriend seen him for a sprained wrist and gave her lortab 7.5, and all he gave me was fiorcet. I would rather have 2 sprained ankles with 2 broke legs and 2 sprained wrist and 2 broke arms then to have sciatica and arthritis in my back. That's how much pain I'm in and it's constant.

Apr 16th, 2010

He is an excellent physician who is very accommodating.