A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanthapur Natesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanthapur Natesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natesh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Natesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanthapur Natesh, BS, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
Education & Awards
Dr. Natesh graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Natesh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanthapur Natesh BS, DO, and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramanthapur Natesh practice?
- Dr. Ramanthapur Natesh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramanthapur Natesh practices Surgery near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Surgeons.