A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanathapur Natesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanathapur Natesh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanathapur Natesh, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
Education & Awards
Dr. Natesh graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Natesh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanathapur K Natesh BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramanathapur K. Natesh practice?
- Dr. Ramanathapur Natesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramanathapur Natesh practices Surgery near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Watseka, IL.
See Joliet Surgeons.