Dr. Ramandeep Dulai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramandeep Dulai?

September 14th, 2016

Rude!

Dr. Dulai is just flat out rude, acted like I was wasting her time and all she did was lecture me! Would not recommend at all, my mom went to her and had the same experience. Nursing staff was incompetent and did not put me at ease in anyway!

May 6th, 2016

Great Doc!

I like her "holistic" approach. Her answer is not hormones or pills.

December 15th, 2015

On the Edge

The wait time is quick, the staff is short and sometimes rude, Dulai is the same way. She gets very personal, but not in a good way. She is always rushed, and one time told me to just do my breast exam on myself. They didnt ask me about my next appointment, and she is not big on anything other than the pill.

April 30th, 2015

Great, caring doctor

June 8th, 2012

Reviews

I was reading some of the reviews prior to adding mine. Some of these reviews do not even sound like we are talking about the same Doctor. She is one of the nicest doctors I have ever dealt with. I would refer her to any of my friends or family members. If you want an honest and caring doctor I suggest you see Dr. Dulai. I was one of her first patients and would not want anyone else.

May 2nd, 2012

Worst doctor ever seen

She is one of the most rude doctors I have ever seen.Most insensitive,always finding means to empty your money out.Easiest solution for a problem according to her during pregnancy is get it terminated....this is what she could think of!!! I woulnt recommend her at all.

November 4th, 2011

Great doctor !!!

She listens to your concerns and explains whatever it is that you need to know unlike other doctors who don't even tell you what's going on. How I wish i still live near her clinic (Ashburn, VA) so I could still go and have my check-ups done there.

October 21st, 2011

Treats symptoms and not the Cause

She didn't care to find out what the cause of my hormonal imbalance is but just wanted to give me meds to eliminate the cosemetic impacts of the imbalance. I wanted to get to the root of the problem and find the solution. If you want someone to just write a prescription, go to her. If you want a proper diagnosis, then go somewhere else.

June 5th, 2011

Worst Doc

Dr Dulai delivered our first baby, she was extremely unpleasant and rude throughout the whole process. She didnt care much that my wife was in labor. She was far too busy for this profession. I would recommend her at all.

July 9th, 2010

I have been a patient for 2 years and been thoroughly pleased with her. She performed by c-section and helped me through many other ob/gyn issues.

July 10th, 2017