Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramani Lakshman
Dr. Ramani Lakshman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palmdale, CA, with another office in Lancaster, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Lakshman is affiliated with High Desert Health System and Antelope Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ramani Lakshman has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Ramani Lakshman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmdale, CA.
Dr. Karunyan Arulanantham
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Lancaster, CA 3.64 mi47
Dr. Marietta De Alday
Lancaster, CA 3.80 mi40
Dr. Aurora Litam
Lancaster, CA 3.80 mi27