A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramani Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramani Nathan, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Nathan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nathan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 18 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramani Nathan practice?
Dr. Ramani Nathan practices Nephrology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Fullerton Nephrologists.