A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramani Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramani Nathan, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Nathan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramani Nathan MD is a male Nephrologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ramani Nathan practice?
- Dr. Ramani Nathan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ramani Nathan practices Nephrology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Orange, CA.
See Fullerton Nephrologists.