A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramani Peruvemba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramani Peruvemba is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramani Peruvemba, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peruvemba graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Peruvemba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramani Peruvemba MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramani Peruvemba practice?
- Dr. Ramani Peruvemba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramani Peruvemba practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Anesthesiologists and Rockville Pain Management Doctors.