Dr. Ramani Peruvemba Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ramani Peruvemba?

ms

Posted on December 27th, 2015

I don't understand where the other reviews are coming from! I think dr. P is excellent and so are he members of his staff!

going for 2nd visit

Posted on August 18th, 2014

I read the other reviews and they are confusing to me because while I am not positive how long the actual medical results are going to last with the epidural procedure my mother had for back pain, the staff was extremely courteous and the staff and then the Dr. spent more than ample time discussing the issues and just making my mother feel comfortable. We are going to have the second in a series of epidurals, and I'm reserving judgement on the effectiveness, at my mother's advanced age, there are not a lot of options open for reconstructive surgery or other more cumbersome cures, so we are just trying to manage pain and mobility at this point.

Don't waste your time or money

Posted on August 17th, 2014

He was paranoid and pushed his nerve blocking procedure and wouldn't treat the pain unless I agreed. He said he would call the next day. He never called. I would not waste your money ($40 co pay is a lot) seeing this man.

Not good

Posted on September 24th, 2012

He read the idea from another doctor and didn't bother to make his own diagnosis. He immediately wanted to block a nerve in my back. I told him I wanted to think about it. He stormed out of the room and didn't return. He told me he would send a prescription to the pharmacy. He cancelled it after I left and didn't bother to call me. I think he just wanted the money and really didn't want to bother with me.

I have had various procedures over the last 2 years for chronic neck and back pain. A first class doctor, understanding,spends time making sure I understand and great bed side manners.

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Posted on December 21st, 2011

The front office staff are rude and unprofessional and very insensitive to their patients' needs. I was appalled at how I was treated and will never go back again.

Procedure without diagnosis

Posted on April 18th, 2009

I had two epidurals from Dr. Peruvemba that were not effective, nor safe. I use plavix and Dr. Peruvemba said he could override his written policy and other medical quidelines and perform the procedures. He had been highly recommended but was out of my plan coverage. So too expensive procedures I had to pay for without proper diagnosis. I received bleeding during the second procedure and open discussion with two other doctors was told that the procedure should never have been performed in the spinal area with person not stopping plavix or coumaden. Fortunately, no long term negative consequences were suffered.

Unnecessary procedure contrary to company safety precautions

Posted on February 28th, 2009

Doctor performed ineffective procedure to relieve pain and didn't follow contraindicaions for performing procedure set by his company and also highlighted by Harvard Med School as an inappropriate procedure for this type of patient.

Posted on November 24th, 2015