Learn more about Dr. Ramanjit Bagga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanjit Bagga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagga
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Bagga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanjit Bagga, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagga graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bagga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanjit Singh Bagga MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramanjit S. Bagga practice?
- Dr. Ramanjit Bagga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramanjit Bagga practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Commack, NY.
See Huntington Station Internists and Huntington Station Cardiologists.