Learn more about Dr. Ramanjit Bagga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanjit Bagga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanjit Bagga, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagga graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bagga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bagga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramanjit S. Bagga practice?
Dr. Ramanjit Bagga practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Station Internists and Huntington Station Cardiologists.