A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanjit Bagga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanjit Bagga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanjit Bagga, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagga graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bagga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanjit Singh Bagga MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramanjit S. Bagga practice?
- Dr. Ramanjit Bagga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramanjit Bagga practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Station Internists and Huntington Station Cardiologists.