A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanjit Bagga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanjit Bagga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagga
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bagga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanjit Bagga, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagga graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bagga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanjit Singh Bagga MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramanjit S. Bagga practice?
- Dr. Ramanjit Bagga has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramanjit Bagga practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Internists and Huntington Station Cardiologists.