Learn more about Dr. R Ramabadran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Ramabadran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramabadran
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ramabadran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Ramabadran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramabadran graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramabadran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Finley Hospital
- Jackson County Public Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R S Ramabadran MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. R S. Ramabadran practice?
- Dr. R Ramabadran has 1 office location.
Dr. R Ramabadran practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists and Dubuque Cardiologists.