Learn more about Dr. Ramanujam Ramabadran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanujam Ramabadran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanujam Ramabadran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramabadran graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramabadran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Finley Hospital
- Jackson County Public Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanujam S Ramabadran MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramanujam S. Ramabadran practice?
- Dr. Ramanujam Ramabadran has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramanujam Ramabadran practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists and Dubuque Cardiologists.