Learn more about Dr. R Ramabadran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Ramabadran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Ramabadran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramabadran graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramabadran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Finley Hospital
- Jackson County Public Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R S Ramabadran MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. R S. Ramabadran practice?
- Dr. R Ramabadran has 1 office location.
Dr. R Ramabadran practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists and Dubuque Cardiologists.