A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramanujan Samavedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramanujan Samavedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramanujan Samavedy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Samavedy graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Samavedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramanujan Samavedy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramanujan Samavedy practice?
- Dr. Ramanujan Samavedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramanujan Samavedy practices Gastroenterology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Gastroenterologists.