A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramarao Kaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramarao Kaza is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaza
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kaza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramarao Kaza, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaza graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramarao Kaza MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ramarao Kaza practice?
- Dr. Ramarao Kaza has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramarao Kaza practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.