A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lankipalli
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lankipalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli, FACC, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lankipalli graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lankipalli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli FACC, MD, and MRCP is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli practice?
- Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.