A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lankipalli
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lankipalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli, FACC, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lankipalli graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lankipalli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli FACC, MD, and MRCP is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli practice?
- Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramarao Lankipalli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.