A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramaseshu Anne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anne
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anne graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Anne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramaseshu Anne MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ramaseshu Anne practice?
- Dr. Ramaseshu Anne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramaseshu Anne practices Psychiatry near Baldwin, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Baldwin Psychiatrists.