A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramasubramanian Kalpatthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramasubramanian Kalpatthi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalpatthi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramasubramanian V Kalpatthi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ramasubramanian V. Kalpatthi practice?
- Dr. Ramasubramanian Kalpatthi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramasubramanian Kalpatthi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Kansas City Pediatricians, Kansas City Oncologists, and Kansas City Hematologists.