A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramasubramanian Kalpatthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalpatthi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalpatthi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramasubramanian Kalpatthi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalpatthi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramasubramanian V Kalpatthi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ramasubramanian V. Kalpatthi practice?
- Dr. Ramasubramanian Kalpatthi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramasubramanian Kalpatthi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians, Kansas City Pediatric Specialists, and Kansas City Hematologists.