A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramaswamy Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramaswamy Mohan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Mohan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- E.W. Sparrow Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramaswamy L Mohan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Ramaswamy L. Mohan practice?
- Dr. Ramaswamy Mohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramaswamy Mohan practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Primary Care Doctors and Lansing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.