A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramaswamy Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramaswamy Mohan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Mohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Mohan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- E.W. Sparrow Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramaswamy L Mohan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Ramaswamy L. Mohan practice?
- Dr. Ramaswamy Mohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramaswamy Mohan practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Family Physicians and Lansing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.