Dr. Ramaswamy Nithya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramaswamy Nithya?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ramaswamy Nithya?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 31st, 2014

Money minded

I recently moved to texas and was looking for a good pediatrician. her name came across but after few visits i realized that these people are highly money minded, the staff never smiles back at you always serious, time that doctor spends is near to negligible. Doctor is always in hurry trying to cover as many patients as she can so that she can make lot of money. My son had bad health and when we called up the facility first of all it went to voice mail with someone speaking in spanish, somehow after making out of some words from that voicemail i was able to get through then the doctor was not available to talk, all they said that it will be charged if I directly want to speak with the doctor. I said I will pay then doctor never turned up to take the call. I had to take my son to urgent care. I never faced any problem like this when I was in California. This place is ridiculous and I suggest people should be cautious when they sign up. I rated ease of appoint high because they cover as many people as they can in one day hence getting appointment is never a problem.

January 15th, 2014

Amazing doctor

I am really impressed by Dr. Nithya, what a caring and knowlegeble doctor. My daughters loved her since day one, she explains everything in a very simple and respectable way. Excellent team with Dr. Moreno and Dr. Sehgal. I love Katy Memorial Pediatrics, some times you wait a little longer but you know it's because they are taking good care of the children, I don't mind the way when I know my girls are in good hands.

January 4th, 2017