A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramaswamy Viswanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramaswamy Viswanathan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanathan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Viswanathan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramaswamy Viswanathan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ramaswamy Viswanathan practice?
- Dr. Ramaswamy Viswanathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramaswamy Viswanathan practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.