A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rambabu Chalasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rambabu Chalasani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalasani
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chalasani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rambabu Chalasani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalasani graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chalasani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rambabu Chalasani MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rambabu Chalasani practice?
- Dr. Rambabu Chalasani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rambabu Chalasani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA and Humble, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.