Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  self praise...so full of it!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

This doctor seems to write or atleast requests his patients to write good reviews about him out here on this web site .. more of a business tactic..no calls were ever answered forget follow ups..he is in in for the money , every body gets a scope regardless...amazing how he falsely portrays himself here and makes ppl write good reviews about himself...so full of it!

Aug 26th, 2011

I was referred to Dr Chalasani by my primary care physician. Dr. Chalasani saw me right away (did not have to wait for an appointment, got one the same day!) He spends as much time as I need with him and explains so that I can understand. Dr. Chalasani has called me at home to follow up with me on how I was feeling. Although we are in the beginning stages of my chronic condition, Dr. Chalasani had been a God send to me. I am very pleased with the care that I am receiving and highly recommend him!

|  Best gastro in Brooksville  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

I was seen by Dr. Chalasani while at Spring Hill Hospital when he was covering for Dr. Muftah. Dr. C is a wonderful doctor. Spent more time with me than ALL my other doc's combined. Took time to explain and treat my condition much better than the other gastro's in town. WOULD DEFINITELY recommend to all

Jul 24th, 2011

Probably one of the best doctors I have had at explaining my medical problems in an easy to understand way. Very caring.

Oct 13th, 2010

excellent young physician. He is a welcome addition to the community. I have recommedned him to several people already

|  poor bed side manners  |  show details
by john on Jul 6th, 2009

amazing this guy is a doc he has no manners !!!