A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rambod Rouhbakhsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rambod Rouhbakhsh, Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouhbakhsh
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Rouhbakhsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rambod Rouhbakhsh, MBA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouhbakhsh graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Rouhbakhsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rambod Aliakbar Rouhbakhsh MBA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rambod A. Rouhbakhsh practice?
- Dr. Rambod Rouhbakhsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Rambod Rouhbakhsh practices Family Medicine near Ellisville, MS.
See Ellisville Family Physicians.