A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rambod Rouhbakhsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rambod Rouhbakhsh, Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rambod Rouhbakhsh, MBA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouhbakhsh graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Rouhbakhsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rambod Aliakbar Rouhbakhsh MBA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rambod A. Rouhbakhsh practice?
- Dr. Rambod Rouhbakhsh has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rambod Rouhbakhsh practices Family Medicine near Lake Oswego, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MS and Waynesboro, MS.
See Lake Oswego Primary Care Doctors.