A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramcel Quien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramcel Quien is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramcel Quien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quien graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quien has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramcel Munoz Quien MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ramcel M. Quien practice?
- Dr. Ramcel Quien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramcel Quien practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.