Dr. Ramchand Thadhani MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Absecon, NJ

April 24th, 2017
I love the NP wish Sue Ward was back, the male NP is great Dr T. was always in a rush I felt when he would see me in Royal Suites
I dont understand why you have to pay in cash, please take Visa or at least a debit card...

April 4th, 2017
Stanleys
professional, soft spoken and very gentle with his patients. He listens and acts immediately.

November 19th, 2016
Ailing Elderly Patient's Worried Son
Don't trust Dr. Thadhani to provide medical "care" to anyone you care about! Your loved one may die before he ever returns a call to you! We've waited several weeks and left numerous messages to call us. Returning calls is not a priority to Dr. Thadhani. Makes us question the quality of care provided by this "Doctor".

June 12th, 2015
I like the Doctors but the office staff needs to be trained. I call to get test results and they never call back. they call and say I need a prescription and then never call it in.

December 12th, 2014
I called the doctor to ask for a referral, and apparently, I can't have one unless I visit the doctor at least every 4 months, according to some new law. Basically, all he cares about is making money because there is no law that requires you to see the doctor every 4 months.

August 5th, 2014
Find another doctor!
Rude, inexperienced staff. Need to call the doctor multiple times to learn of X-ray or blood test results. Has an incredibly long waiting time of an hour in the waiting area and then another half hour to an hour in the patient room to be seen by the doctor. Unable to schedule appointments when sick.

August 31st, 2013
Best doc in NJ
Dr T and his wife Dr maya are the best Drs. I've ever had in my 61 yrs. they are so very kind and take time examining everything to you. They are very thorough and my husband and I are going to miss them. I wish they were practicing medicine in the south where we are relocating. Thank you Dr Thadhani and Dr Maya

February 2nd, 2012
office staff aloof lacking knowledge deceitful! I was told I could pick up a RX and that Md was in office When I arrived MD was NOT in office ad staff made excuses instead of apology. Wind up was associate MD NOT providing me RX unless I made an appointment which requires payment up front by the way.Office staff very disrespectful and condescending....

January 18th, 2012
Liked Doctor, Not Office
Dr was always very nice and took his time, however, the office was not very clean and not organized at all, including mixed up charts. Constantly loosing co-pay or cashing check and not recording. Harrassed for co-pays already paid (with proof of payments everytime)and threatened with collection agency for $10 co-pay. After having issues for over a year, decided to go to another dr as this was constantly raising my blood pressure! Gave office fair warning of how upsetting this was for me and their response was "What do you care if you really paid your co-pay?"

September 30th, 2010
Dr. Thadhani is such a nice guy. All i had was a cough, and he spent 20 minutes with my explaining the physiology of a cough and all the differential diagnoses that it could possible be, just because i was curious. Most doctors would have just sent me out with some syrup after about 2 minutes, but he answered all of my questions/concerns, even though he had other patients waiting. Amazing guy.He spends a lot of time with his patients, which usually means the wait to see him is a little long, but worth it in my opinion. PLUS the medicine he gave me actually worked! Thanks Doc!

May 25th, 2010
Hospital Stay
I think Dr. Thadhani was very polite, he spent alot of time and showed he really cared about my condition while i was in the hospital recovering from Heart Surgery. Loved his bedside manner! Only wish he was taking on new patients.

August 4th, 2009
great guy, really cares about us older people.