A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramchander Chari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramchander Chari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chari graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Chari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
- Caritas Peace Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramchander K Chari BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramchander K. Chari practice?
- Dr. Ramchander Chari has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramchander Chari practices Anesthesiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Anesthesiologists.