Obstetrician & Gynecologist & Reproductive Endocrinologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 30th, 2016

The worst place ever!!!! the receptionist is sooo rude she needs to learn phone etiquette. or Dr Ayyagari needs a new receptionist. She said it would take 10 days for 2 pieces of paper to be faxed to my pcp.............like i said worst office ever!!!!

Jan 14th, 2016

Dr. Ayyagari is an excellent physician. However, I will consult another doctor because Dr. Ayyagari refuses to seek insurance preauthorizations or to give the patient the information they need to seek the preauthorizations herself. So the only alternative is to pay a lot of cash for procedures that could instead be billed to insurance if preauthorized.

don't go see him show details don't go see him
Aug 15th, 2015

This doctor is the worst... he has the most rudest attitude ever.... he got upset because I followed all his directions and because of lack of communication between his staff and my ob.... I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this man.... he needs learn how to talk and deal with people... being in the medical field your whole concern is caring and giving patients needs.... but to me he only wants a check so if you have to see him run and run fast.. so I give him a -10

Never use this "doctor." show details Never use this "doctor."
Jan 28th, 2014

He never explained what he was doing until after he did it, and everything he did was very painful, despite lack of pain during exams by other doctors. He was also very rude and quite full of himself. His office is rather dank. All of that aside, his procedures are all out dated. I was confused by what he did, so I asked other medical professionals about it. They told me that his procedures were all at least 40 years old, and that a lot of them have been abandoned by the profession because they produce inaccurate results.

Compassionate, extremely experienced and knowledgeable. Highly recommend show details Compassionate, extremely experienced and knowledgeable. Highly recommend
Nov 6th, 2013

Dr is the best in town. He is very experienced and I would recommend him to my daughter, mother, sister and nieces. If you need help with fertility he is your doctor.

Dr. Ayyagari is the BEST! show details Dr. Ayyagari is the BEST!
Sep 2nd, 2011

Would recommend him to anyone for a GYN but most definitely for infertility help! He is the best and most caring!

Very caring, thorough and spends quality time with his patients show details Very caring, thorough and spends quality time with his patients
Feb 28th, 2011

Dr. Ayyagari has the best bestside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. He takes quality time to learn about you and your symptoms to determine the correct diagnosis. He is very thorough, patient and easy to talk to. I HIGHLY reccomend Dr. Ayyagari to anyone that is having trouble getting pregnat. I wish that all doctors would spend quality time with their patients like Dr. Ayyagari does. I truly can't say enough about this doctor.