Obstetrician & Gynecologist & Reproductive Endocrinologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Never use this "doctor." show details Never use this "doctor."
Jan 28th, 2014

He never explained what he was doing until after he did it, and everything he did was very painful, despite lack of pain during exams by other doctors. He was also very rude and quite full of himself. His office is rather dank. All of that aside, his procedures are all out dated. I was confused by what he did, so I asked other medical professionals about it. They told me that his procedures were all at least 40 years old, and that a lot of them have been abandoned by the profession because they produce inaccurate results.

Compassionate, extremely experienced and knowledgeable. Highly recommend show details Compassionate, extremely experienced and knowledgeable. Highly recommend
Nov 6th, 2013

Dr is the best in town. He is very experienced and I would recommend him to my daughter, mother, sister and nieces. If you need help with fertility he is your doctor.

Get a second opinion! show details Get a second opinion!
Aug 27th, 2012

I was told that I had an inflamed cervix and that I would need to start antibiotics right away (which the doctor did not think would help anyway, which left me wondering why he was prescribing them in the first place, and whether he should first be trying to figure out the reason before taking a wild guess on a solution). I was also told that I would need to get my cervix burned and scraped at a subsequent appointment. He ordered lab work testing for what seemed like every possible thing under the sun. I think he should have been a bit more hesitant to prescribe medication without knowing the root cause, and been a little bit more picky about which lab tests were really necessary to order. I went for a second opinion at UCLA and I was told that my cervix is perfectly fine. Beware!

Dr. Ayyagari is the BEST! show details Dr. Ayyagari is the BEST!
Sep 2nd, 2011

Would recommend him to anyone for a GYN but most definitely for infertility help! He is the best and most caring!

Very caring, thorough and spends quality time with his patients show details Very caring, thorough and spends quality time with his patients
Feb 28th, 2011

Dr. Ayyagari has the best bestside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. He takes quality time to learn about you and your symptoms to determine the correct diagnosis. He is very thorough, patient and easy to talk to. I HIGHLY reccomend Dr. Ayyagari to anyone that is having trouble getting pregnat. I wish that all doctors would spend quality time with their patients like Dr. Ayyagari does. I truly can't say enough about this doctor.