A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramdas Kamath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramdas Kamath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramdas Kamath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamath graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kamath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
- George H Lanier Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramdas Pandurang Kamath MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramdas P. Kamath practice?
- Dr. Ramdas Kamath has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramdas Kamath practices Internal Medicine near Opelika, AL.
See Opelika Internists.