A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rameen Beroukhim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rameen Beroukhim, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beroukhim graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beroukhim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rameen Beroukhim MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rameen Beroukhim practice?
- Dr. Rameen Beroukhim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rameen Beroukhim practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.