A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rameen Beroukhim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rameen Beroukhim, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beroukhim graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beroukhim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beroukhim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan