A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rameen Miarrostami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rameen Miarrostami, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rameen Miarrostami, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Miarrostami graduated from University Mundial Dom. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Miarrostami has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rameen Miarrostami MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rameen Miarrostami practice?
- Dr. Rameen Miarrostami has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rameen Miarrostami practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.