A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rameen Miarrostami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rameen Miarrostami, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rameen Miarrostami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD, and Pulmonary Emphysema COPD.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miarrostami graduated from University Mundial Dom. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miarrostami has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miarrostami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance