Internist
10755 Falls Rd
Ste 200
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093
410-583-7112
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  show details
Dec 16th, 2013

He was on call for my doctor in the Park group and told me to go to Patient First. Never mind that I said that I was a long-time patient of the group (and a physician myself!). I learned from my experience (and confirmed by m patients as well) that Patient First is a money-making venture that employs subpar doctors. I was disappointed by the "care" I received there compared to the excellent care I receive from my own doctor in the Park group. Guess Dr. Molavi was too lazy to be bothered.

|  best primary care doctor I've had  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

I'm in my 50's, so I've had experiences with a few doctors over the years. I asked friends for recommendations and I originally tried to get an appointment with Dr.Molavi's then partner, but she was not taking new patients at the time. I went with Dr. Molavi, and I am glad I did. I've been with him for 5 years now. In addition to being competent, he is empathetic and makes himself available to his patients. He is a good listener and his staff is on the ball. This is how a medical practice should be run.

|  show details
Oct 16th, 2010

Dr. Molavi is always listening, caring and helpful. He always pay attention to all the details I have to say and will keep you will informed. He always follow up on you. I feel I am in good hands.

|  A wonderful primary care physician  |  show details
by A. Jones on Mar 1st, 2010

I've had Dr. Molavi as my primary care doctor for about 3 yrs now and by far he's the best doctor I've ever had. He's always very pleasant and good natured, he really cares about how you're doing and finding out what's wrong. He's very quick with call backs, and his staff are also great. He has a wonderful manner, I strongly recommend him as your primary care doctor.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by abhodge on Sep 29th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Molavi is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very caring and listens to what you have to say. He is very fast at returning phone calls. I would suggest him to anyone looking for an A doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  The best doctor!!  |  show details
by A. Hodge on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr. Molavi is the best doctor I have ever had to this date. He really takes the time to find out how you are doing, and really seems to care about his patients.