A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramegowda Belakere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramegowda Belakere is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramegowda Belakere, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belakere graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Belakere has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Memorial Medical Center-Livingston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramegowda Belakere MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramegowda Belakere practice?
- Dr. Ramegowda Belakere has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramegowda Belakere practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Houston, TX.
See Lufkin Primary Care Doctors.