A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramegowda Belakere is Poor. Dr. Belakere has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramegowda Belakere, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Belakere graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Belakere has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Memorial Medical Center-Livingston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belakere accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ramegowda Belakere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramegowda Belakere practice?
Dr. Ramegowda Belakere practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.