A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramegowda Rajagopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramegowda Rajagopal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopal graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Rajagopal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajagopal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans