A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramegowda Rajagopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajagopal
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajagopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramegowda Rajagopal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopal graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Rajagopal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramegowda Rajagopal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramegowda Rajagopal practice?
- Dr. Ramegowda Rajagopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramegowda Rajagopal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.