A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramen Chmait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramen Chmait is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramen Chmait, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chmait graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chmait has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chmait accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramen H. Chmait practice?
Dr. Ramen Chmait practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Burbank Obstetricians & Gynecologists.